XcelKLEEN℠ is a process for cleaning and prepping tile and grout surfaces for the installation of SaniGLAZE’s restorative and protective processes. A variety of chemicals formulated to safely emulsify and remove contaminants and existing coatings are used in this process. In some situations this process is used stand-alone. There are no protective coatings or shields used in this process.
Emulsify contaminants and existing coatings or nishes.
Rinse and neutralize surface.
Primary Products Used
- Contaminant Remover®: A stripper, cleaning chemical for lighter-duty situations.
- Gel Contaminant Remover®: A stripper, cleaning chemical for baseboards and walls.
- Eradicate®: A stripper, cleaning chemical for heavy-duty situations.
- StripTASTIC®: A stripper, cleaning chemical for extra heavy-duty situations.
- Tile and Grout Prep®: A specially formulated, non- fuming low pH gel chemical used to clean and prep grout.
Removes surface soil and most embedded contaminant
Eradicates foul odors
Provides better bonding for SaniGLAZE® coatings